Sunday, October 28, 2012

American Olim going to Zfat


B"H 

Many American immigrants (Olim Chadashim) come to Zfat and start their own art gallery. I think that it is a kind of fashion calling the art "Kabbalistic Idea". Some may think that this is the case but I consider it also as a way of public relation. 

Zfat is still a great mystical place. Not everything is mystical though but is definitely a place every Jew should visit once in a while. Most visitors come in the summer but now, after Sukkot is over, tourism is slow. 

Zfat is the highest city in Israel and it can be freezing cold in the winter. Much cooler than Jerusalem ! I know this from my own experience, as I spent most of the winter in town two years ago.

I will be back in Zfat this coming Monday. Definitely for two days but I may be adding a third day and only come back home to Jerusalem on Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment