Monday, July 30, 2012

Photos of the Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital (Jerusalem)

B"H 

This week I am finally going to publish the detailed description of the Jerusalem Egged Bus Accident taking place three weeks ago. I am getting better but the 19 - year - old girl who was crushed between two Egged buses is still laying at the Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital in Jerusalem. This week I am going to visit her again. Hopefully I will be able to talk to her. Last week when I was at the hospital I was able to speak to her mother while her daughter was undergoing surgery fixing her broken pelvis.

Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital is located outside Jerusalem and is a huge building complex almost looking like a town. Inside the hospital buildings you can find a post office, an office for tourist patients, cafes, a bank, a travel agency and even a councelling office in case one cannot pay his hospital bill. Not all costs are covered by the health care and I advise every Israeli citizen to get an additional care which is only a few Shekels more. 


In the middle of the Jerusalem Forest: The complex of the Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital











Photos: Miriam Woelke

No comments:

Post a Comment