Sunday, July 8, 2012

Christian Missionaries at the beach in Tel Aviv

B"H

I spent the day in Tel Aviv today and while walking along the beach promenade, two Russian missionary women came up to me. If I would like to have "something to read" and while asking, one of the women was reaching me a brochure. I knew they were Christian missionaries, as this is not the first time seeing them walking around. A bit more than a year ago I saw American tourists walking around trying to prostelyze Jews. 

The two Russian women today were targeting Jewish Israelis, as they first asked me whether I know Hebrew. It is high time that YAD le'ACHIM is sending out some of their volunteers to the beach area. Especially on Friday afternoons when the beaches are packed. 

I took two photos of those women




Photos: Miriam Woelke

No comments:

Post a Comment