Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Purim Sameach, everyone !

B"H

It is always the same: As soon as there is a holiday such as Purim, Tisha be'Av or Independence Day, people working in certain fields still have to work and no time for celebrations. Including myself. 

This morning, it looked as if I can finish work on time but, in the end, I had to work longer. The same tomorrow and Purim will be finished. As a matter of fact, the same happened to me while I was still living in Jerusalem and working at a well - known local bakery. We were always open and there was hardly any day off. 

As other holidays such as Pessach, Purim has become big business in Israel. Wine, presents, sweets ... there is so much money involved that the whole atmosphere is going down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment