Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sneaky Christian Missionaries in Jerusalem

B"H

ESSER AGAROTH took some photos of sneaky Christian missionaries in Jerusalem's shopping mall Ben Yehudah Street. 




Some time ago, I took a photo of this Israeli guy who is associated with the Messianic Jew group in Tel Aviv. His name is GIDON and I see him from time to time running around in Tel Aviv. He is a bum and while staying in Jerusalem, he eats at the house of Rabbi Mordechai Machlis (on Shabbat) and sleeps on the bench in Mea Shearim Synagogues. 

However, Rabbi Machlis has no clue who this guy is and Gidon shows up for Shabbat meals keeping quiet but just stuffing himself with Jewish food.


4 comments:

  1. Why do you hide their faces? They should rather be exposed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    I agree and I don't understand why the faces are cut out !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought you might be interested in this story:

    http://matzav.com/the-matzav-shmoooze-how-i-got-the-missionaries-to-leave-my-neighborhood

    ReplyDelete
  4. The above matzav's article is too funny. i was laughting while reading it. A very clever fellow yid.

    I had the experience more than once, and I can tell you that the more you remain calm the more they are disoriented and they lose all their means.

    ReplyDelete