Sunday, June 19, 2011

Photos: “Shavua HaSefer Ha’Ivri – Week of the Hebrew Book” in Tel Aviv

B"H

This early evening, I went to Rabin Square (Kikar Rabin) in Tel Aviv where the "Hebrew Book Week" is taking place until June 25th. Further details on the "Book Week" elsewhere in the country HERE !

I didn't come to buy anything, as I have plenty of books at home which I still haven't read. What I was trying to do is finding the religious book stands. Chabad has a stand. Especially offering TANYA.:-)


Security check at the entrance.



Chabad at the book fair.


The stand of the half - religious Bar Ilan University



In my opinion, the most interesting stand at the book fair: The settlers who were thrown out of Gush Katif in 2005. I spoke to one of them and received incredible details. 
More on this I am going to publish in my next article !

 Copyright / Photos: Miriam Woelke

No comments:

Post a Comment