Monday, May 2, 2011

YOM HASHOAH Photos from Tel Aviv & Jerusalem

B”H

I am in Jerusalem for a few hours today.  Not because of today's national Holocaust Memorial Day (Yom Hashoah) but I have other things to do. When we all stood attention to the siren sound at 10am, I neither looked around nor thought about sad matters but kept my eyes on this week's Torah Parasha EMOR. I found this very helpful and useful on such a depressing day.

The following photos I made in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem: 



Israel is filled with flags due to our Independence Day next week. On the above photo you see Sderot Rothschild (Rothschild Boulevard) in Tel Aviv. 


Bank building in Tel Aviv



Entrance to Jerusalem



The Hebrew University Jerusalem is preparing for the siren sound at 10am.

Copyright / Photos: Miriam Woelke

No comments:

Post a Comment