Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Photos from Herzliya

B"H

I have been to Herzliya (north of Tel Aviv) the day before yesterday because I was running some interviews with elderly people about a former Tiberias celebrity I am writing a book on. Walking through Herzliya and searching for the old people's home I made the following photos which have nothing to do with frum Judaism but are nice to look at:








Train station to Tel Aviv and Netanya.




 

Herzliya was named after "Theodor Herzl" and when you look closely, you can see his stature on the monument in the background.



Today, Herzliya is known for its wealthy inhabitants. Not everyone in town is rich but a lot of people are.One thing for sure: It is not cheap to live there. If it was, I would consider moving there.




Photos: Miriam Woelke

No comments:

Post a Comment