Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yahrzeit of Rachel Immenu and Rabbi Meir Kahane


Photo: Kahane Blog

I am not this "Kahane Chai" type. Protesting around and holding speeches with all kinds of fanatic content. I do believe that there are some good Arabs and not everyone is a terrorist.

Although I am not too much into Rabbi Meir Kahane and his movement, I do have to admit that most of the statements he made actually became true. Just look at our looser prime ministers, our mein looser Ehud Barak and the Muslim Barak Hussein Obama including his slave Shrillary.

I wish there was a Meir Kahane today and maybe our country would finally wake up and not deal with a prime minister who is making decisions according his polls (Netanyahu). Instead we are commemorating the 20th Yahrzeit of Rabbi Meir Kahane next week.

Further link to Rabbi Kanahe's teachings:





Huge Yahrzeit event at the Jerusalem Renaissance Hotel next week.

Photo: Miriam Woelke




The second important Yahrzeit already took place yesterday when thousands of Jews gathered at the grave of our foremother Rachel. The grave is located outside Bethlehem (Beit Lechem) and rather looks like a military base. To my shame I must admit that I have never been to Kever Rachel although there is a local Egged bus from Jerusalem to the grave. I think it is bus number 163.





Further information provided by ARUTZ 7

No comments:

Post a Comment