Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Purpose of human Creation


Safed (Zfat) / Northern Israel.

Photo: Miriam Woelke

B"H

It is known that a group of angels criticised G - d for His creation of mankind.
"Why did you do that, so the angels to G - d. Don't you see that all those humans are going to sin in the future and thus upset you ?"
And G - d answered: "However, Zaddikim (Righteous) will come from them in the future. I created man so that he can do Teshuva (Repentance) and thus I will have mercy upon him. Of course, I am aware of their future sins but I won't be always angry with those human beings and their negative acts but I will rather influence their private lives in order to push them to Teshuva. Or that they will be able to make Teshuva beforehand".

G - d continued: "Before I created man, I had already created the concept of "Teshuva". There will be people who sin and those who make Teshuva. Many Zaddikim are going to come and the world needs light but also darkness.
Who are you angels telling me that it was wrong to create human beings ? Only those human beings are able to proof whether it was worth creating them !"
__________________

Source:

The kabbalistic and midrashic
"Sefer Adam HaRishon"

No comments:

Post a Comment