Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Simchat Torah !


"Hoshana Rabbah" at the Kotel (Western Wall)

All pictures may be viewed HERE !




B"H

In a way I am glad that Sukkot is coming to its end; on the other hand, a Chag is always spiritual and especially Sukkot is my favourite holiday. However, I have been busy running to events all the way through and now I have just arrived in Tiberias to relax over Simchat Torah (starting tonight). See the Hakafot up in the north and going back to Jerusalem for Shabbat.

I will report about all the events I have been to next week and, furthermore, I am going to put plenty of pictures into the blogs. Including those from the "Jerusalem Christian Parade" yesterday.

"Chag Sameach - Happy Simchat Torah - Gut Yom Tov" to all of you !

No comments:

Post a Comment