Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Page Added

B"H

Some weeks ago, Blogger added the function "Opening a new Page". Meaning that  bloggers are from now on able to add separate pages in the Menu on top such as "About", a "Glossary" or whatever they want. I started an "About" but always face difficulties writing about myself. What do people want to know ? Hobbies ? 
What I work ? What I do ? If I have a university degree ? To which Yeshivot (seminaries) I have been ?

Now I added a new page where Rabbi Yechiel Goldhaber from Chassidut Karlin - Stolin (Jerusalem) is publishing his religious writings such as the weekly Parasha. However, his publications will be in Hebrew and Yiddish.
I have thought about putting the texts through Google Translation but I still have to check how reliable this would be. Unfortunately, I don't have the time translating everything myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment