Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Meron, Meron, Meron

B"H


I was listening to an Israeli haredi radio channel yesterday and the most important subject being discussed there was Lag Ba'Omer in Meron. Before Shabbat and the beginning of the holiday, countless buses will go up to Meron. You are lucky when you find a seat despite that the Egged bus company is adding hundreds of buses.


I would love to go to Meron on Lag Ba'Omer but I do have to work. However, I keep on telliung myself that it will be too packed anyway. On the other hand, the atmosphere must be incredible. Especially with so many chassidic Rebbes around.


I am planning a trip to the north (Tiberias + Meron + Safed) in about two weeks. Visiting some graves of Zaddikim and enjoying the landscape. All photos from the mountain in Meron HERE !



 


No comments:

Post a Comment