Friday, March 12, 2010

Shabbat Shalom

B"H

The Gerrer Cantor Yitzchak Me'ir Helfgot



Still in sunny and warm Tel Aviv but taking the bus to Jerusalem soon. Due to plenty of work, my freetime is limited and last night I finally decided to enjoy a movie. I ran to the cinema and watched "Shutter Island" with Leonardio DiCaprio. The whole plot reminded me very much of "Fight Club" and I liked it. I prefer open ends anyway.

After Pessach, I am going to cut down on my working hours. I decided that more money is not everything when you don't have a life anymore. Rather living with less than running around with hardly any break.

After being in Mea Shearim for the past week, it took me a while to get used to Tel Aviv again. Kissing couples in the cinema and not everyone dressed in what you would call modesty.:-) However, everyone needs a little change sometimes.

For Shabbat I am planning at least one chassidic Tish and a Synagogue service in Mea Shearim or surroundings.

"Shabbat Shalom - Good Schabbes" to everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment