Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Purim in Hebron




B"H

An Israeli soldier wears a mask of Osama Bin Laden during a celebration for the Jewish holiday of Purim in the West Bank Jewish settlement of Kiryat Arba near Hebron February 27, 2010. Settlers in Kiryat Arba also marked the 16th anniversary of the Hebron mosque massacre by Baruch Goldstein, an Israeli settler, who went on a rampage inside Al Ibrahimi Mosque, killing 29 Palestinian worshippers.

The Kalashnikover Rebbe (to the right with red Kipa) is just everywhere and not only
on Facebook.:-)

5 comments:

  1. After the Kalashkinover (or whatever his name is) Rebbe said on face book that it's time to start "forgetting" the holocaust, I took him off as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    His name is Yaakov and I have to talk to him about "forgetting" the Holocaust next time I see him.

    I can't imagine he said that, as he is Chabad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was Holocaust rememberence day. He said, "it's time we stop remembering, and time we start forgetting." Guess that was his snide way of saying that he doesn't celebrate the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B"H

    I will ask him for clarification as soon as I see him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also know the Kalashnikover and find it hard to believe he made a remark like that.

    ReplyDelete