Friday, January 15, 2010

Shabbat Shalom




B"H

This Shabbat is not "only" a "regular" Shabbat but also Rosh Chodesh. The beginning of the new Jewish month of Shevat. Kabbalists as well as Chassidim call it a double portion of Kedusha (Holiness).

Shevat is the month I was born and people celebrating their birthday in Shevat stand for rebellion and spontaneous reactions; they like to try out new ideas, find new friends and are flexible. All kinds of definitions of people born in Shevat are very true when it comes to my own personality. I could not have picked a better Mazal (horoscope).
It further says that the Shevat born are constantly searching for their own identity. Also this is true  but I have to admit that this search can be extremely exhausting sometimes.

I am going to Jerusalem for Shabbat although I would love to stay in Tel Aviv. Developing my personality and feeling the freedom.:-)

"Shabbat Shalom - Gut Schabbes and Chodesh Tov - A good month" to all of you !

No comments:

Post a Comment