Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rabbi Aharon Mordechai Rokeach





B"H

Question: Are the above pictures showing the present Belzer Rebbe's son ?

I know that the present Rebbe Yissachar Dov Rokeach only has ONE son. Is his name "Aharon Mordechai" ?

I assume that those photos show the Rebbe's son !

Anyone knows anything about him ? I once heard (gossip) that the Belzers do not like him too much because he does not have any connection to the people. He would not know how to deal with his fellow Jews.

In case this is true: I know such Rabbis myself and it is a terrible thing for the community when a Rabbi has no social sense at all.

2 comments:

  1. That looks just like him. Some Belzers must like him, because he goes out on "assignments" from time to time. He was just in London, I believe, representing his father. I've seen him in videos making the official trip to the matzah baking factory on Pesach and other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    Undoubtedly, he very much looks like his father. Those photos were taken in Meron, by the way.

    I am not saying that no one like him but just heard a rumour that he is not too popular.

    ReplyDelete