Thursday, September 10, 2009

This Week in the Chassidic World

B"H

This week in the chassidic world:

The Satmarer Rebbe was visiting London.
I always get mixed up with two Rebbes who are brothers and look alike. The two Satmarer Rebbes (Rebbe Zalman Leib and Rebbe Aharon Teitelbaum) and the two Vishnitzer in Bnei Brak (Rebbe Israel and Rebbe Menachem Mendel Hager).

I guess that the Satmarer in the picture below is Rebbe Aharon Teitelbaum. However, I am not sure and if anyone has a different opinion, please let me know.

So far, I have only seen one Satmarer Rebbe: Rebbe Aharon Teitelbaum in Bnei Brak last November.



The granddaughter of the Shomrei Emunim Rebbe Avraham Chaim Roth got married.



Have you ever seen such a Challah (bread) ?


Sheva Berachot in Toldot Avraham Yitzchak



All pictures of events may be viewed here:

http://www.bhol.co.il/news_read.asp?id=12101&cat_id=18#

No comments:

Post a Comment