Monday, September 7, 2009

Second International Jewish Bloggers Convention

B"H

I made up my mind and I am not going to participate in this year's "Second International Jewish Bloggers Convention".

I have already written about it some time ago and don't have much to add. I love to decide myself what I do with my blog and what I won't do. I don't depend on anyone and don't belong to a club. Well, maybe only to the Toldot Aharon club but they don't want me as a member. Not yet.:-)))

Furthermore, I don't sit around with government officials who are willing to give up Israeli settlements and land ! I don't need advise from the foreign ministry on how to do some Hasbara for Israel. It would be better if the Ministry itself took some classes on the subject and would tell it's deputy foreign minister to kick out his Christian missionary wife !

Basically the idea of such a conference is very good and I have nothing against the event itself or the bloggers participating. However, it is just NOT for me and I am rather spending my time elsewhere. Obvioulsy I am not alone with my opinion, as my blogger colleague Esser Agaroth is also not participating in the convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment