Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Patrick Swayze Book Out

B"H

It has nothing to do with Jewish religion let alone Chassidut and I cannot even say that I was a special fan of the actor Patrick Swayze. I have never watched his famous movie "Dirty Dancing" but did like "Ghost" and "The City of Joy". He and Whoopi Goldberg were THE stars in "Ghost". Forget about Demi Moore and the "bunch of nuns".:-)

What I admired was Patrick Swayze's fight against his cancer. I watched the videos of his interview with Barbara Walters on Youtube and cried. This last interview was very emotional and the Patrick as well as his wife Lisa were very honest.

Although the actor didn't have too much of a chance, he seemed to be a great person and he died with style, as someone just pointed out to me. Compared to Swayze, Michael Jackson was just a cheap junkie.

During his last months alive, Patrick and his wife Lisa Niemi wrote his biography. The book came out only yesterday:


No comments:

Post a Comment