Friday, August 28, 2009

Shabbat Shalom

B"H

Going to Jerusalem this afternoon. As usual.
I am going to remain there for a few days, as I am having some appointments and jobs to do.

First of all, on Sunday I am going to Hebron and Kiryat Arba. The only time I have ever been to Hebron was in December 1988. Then I was on a bus from Beersheva to Jerusalem passing Hebron and getting stoned by Palestinians. I have never ever been at the "Ma'arat HaMachpelah - Graves of our forefathers". It is a shame but it never worked out. I haven't been to Kever Rachel (Rachel's grave) either.

Now I am going to catch up a little and will travel around a bit on Sunday and Monday. Therefore, I may not be on the Internet and only come back on Tuesday. Next Tuesday , vacation time is over and I will be back blogging just as usual. Including a report about Hebron and the second lecture of Rabbi Tuvia Singer's anti missionary series.

"Shabbat Shalom - Gut Schabbes" to everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment