Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chassidei Breslov cried out

B"H

The Breslover Chassidim from Mea Shearim were gathering in their Synagoge and crying out to G - d. Praying that "Am Israel - The Jewish Nation" doesn't have to suffer too much.





All pictures can be viewed here:

http://bhol.co.il/news_read.asp?id=11394&cat_id=2


Crying, praying ...
Sometimes I really don't understand what else G - d wants from us.
However, if I did, I was G -d but I am not. And, thus I have to continue walking around without the understanding ...

3 comments:

  1. Just a guess, but maybe if we stopped fighting with each other, selling the Land, and bringing xtians and idol worship into the Land it might be a good place to start:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make "the Land" a Jewish Saudi Arabia with no religious practice other than Judaism. Then the Lord will surely be pleased. Oh yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you guys want to make the land jewish holland? i say hell no

      Delete