Sunday, July 12, 2009

Where are the good old primitive Blogging Days ?

B"H

When I look at some blogs today, I don't recognize any difference between "blog" and "website" any more. Some sites are called "blog" but, to me, look like a website because they are so full of topics and especially commercials. How can people put all these advertising boxes into their sites ? Are they not ashamed of confusing and especially using their readers ?

Let me tell you something:
When I go to your site, no matter if blog or website, I won't click on the commercials. If I intent to buy something, I still don't need the Internet but rather go shopping myself. So, you won't make any money from me. Sorry, but it is time to re - think how to use your blog space in a more positive way !

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! About time this subject was tackled. I will add something else. When I go to a site and am waiting, waiting, waiting, while the ads load I leave--and make a not to not return. The internet should save time, and who wants to spend precious minutes waiting for ads for crap we aren't even interested in? If you need money then you need to get a job--not bother people to make clicks to raise money for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    It is not only my computer having difficulties getting into some sites. It just takes too much time and I glad that "Frumsatire" changed his site back to "more normal". However, I cannot get into the "Esser Agaroth" site anymore. Probably due to a commercial overload !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miriam you're so old fashioned, the takanot must be taking their toll ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miriam, do you use Internet Explorer or Firefox?
    If you use Firefox, there's a very pratical Add-on called Ad-Block. Use it, suscribe to the countries where you mostly surf, and it blocks out most of the ads. Works miracles for me, I'm back to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. B"H

    @ Christine

    I do use both but maily Explorer. First I thought that is only my ancient system but then I saw that certain sites also don't show up on newer programmes.


    @

    Yes, I am publishing the Toldot Aharon Takanot soon. Become a member now and get me the latest addition !!!!

    ReplyDelete