Monday, July 13, 2009

FACEBOOK Group versus Cellcom

The latest Israeli Cellcom (mobile phone) commercial


Found on: Muqata


http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1099529.html

Apparently some people don't like to see Israeli soldiers as human beings. The normal case is that the soldiers are regarded as "murderers", and this is what most people in world prefer to see.

A human Israeli soldier neither fits into the leftist propaganda machinery nor into the heads of the "I know everything better" pacifists or Palestinian fanclubs.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I thought it was kind of cute--although I admit I do like a man in uniform:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a propaganda movie to me - nothing that really happened...

    ReplyDelete
  3. B"H

    I think that Cellcom's intention was to show that barriers can be broken by different ways of communication.

    It is a propaganda movie for Cellcom but not for the security wall, as some Arabs like to claim.

    ReplyDelete