Sunday, June 7, 2009

Remaining Silent

B"H

I am just mentioning an event. Mentioning it briefly but actually it shouldn't be mentioned because I don't want certain people getting publicity.

This Friday, the annual Gay Parade is taking place in Tel Aviv. The consequence is that I am spending this Shabbat in Jerusalem in order not to face the gays.
Some people I know in Tel Aviv tried to convince me feeling sorry for the gays. Or at least accept that they want their rights too.

What rights ? What about my rights ? Do heterosexuals make demonstrations and ask for their rights ? What about all those people practicing other sexual behaviours (I don't want to go into details !:-) ? Do we find them in the street demanding their rights ?

What the gays want is to make a statement ! If its in Tel Aviv or in Jerusalem.
The more they walk around demanding rights, the more they are making a fool of themselves. So, be gay in your private bedroom but not in the street. Is there a problem with that ?

I was only thinking quietly and mentioning the event briefly. Actually I wanted to remain silent and now I am. Pst !

4 comments:

  1. I agree. What people do in private is their business, but I am sick of them trying to make me see, watch, teach my children. I am a Torah believer and I want my children to be taught that marriage is between one man and one woman. I resent these people trying to say what I have to believe in. I resent having to put up with them parading in the streets. There is a fuss whenever religious people try to make a point for a clean life--so why no fuss over perversion? And please do not try to tell me they are normal (Chash ve Chalila!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    I think that many of those gays participating in any of their parade are looking for a justification. The more "normal" people partcipate (and I heard that in Tel Aviv it is a great fun celebration also for heteros), the more I can tell myself that I am accepted and actually "normal". However, deep inside of themselves the gays know that they have a problem but don't admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B"H

    Ironically I could say that, at least, they are after women. As men I mean.

    Our big society problem. The politicians break any law and the rest of the population follows suit. The latest example is this arrogant Dudu Topaz who cannot loose and even sent out people to hurt others. And I bet that he will be back on TV one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now gay males are starting to adopt and have children via surrogates. My question to anyone is: If they are gay--how will they raise the children? Will they tell their son that it is normal for 2 men to sleep together? What if they have a daughter? If they adopt a boy--what will keep them from molesting him? Start reading court records if you think this is an exaggeration.

    If they want the right to share their property and say which partner gets the house in the will, that is one thing. Trying to force an alternate lifestyle on the rest of the world is something else again!

    ReplyDelete