Monday, June 29, 2009

The Day After (the Riots)

B"H

One day after the riots in Mea Shearim last Shabbat, the arrested Haredim were taken to court. Right afterwards, further demonstration took place in Mea Shearim.


Mea Shearim Street yesterday afternoon. I didn't walk along there but I still felt the tension between Jerusalem's cops and some Nana - Breslovers dancing at Zion Square in the evening. Only when the police left, the atmosphere became more relaxed.


Arrested Haredim are taken to a hearing at Jerusalem's court yesterday afternoon.


The garbage in the trash containers was burned during the riots. The smoke is still around.


All pictures can be viewed here:

http://www.bhol.co.il/news_read.asp?id=10444&cat_id=1

1 comment:

  1. One thing I can say, these people got a color problem. My husband & I would never live in that neighborhood, if its the last vacant apartment with zero rent.

    ReplyDelete