Friday, June 5, 2009

Shabbat Shalom

B"H

A colleague of mine from the bakery told me yesterday that I shouldn't concentrate on Obama but rather on something positive in life. On the beauty of a butterfly, for instance.
The colleague is right but we also have to be realistic and don't forget that Barak (yesterday he was "Hussein") Obama is a total security risk for Israel. Not only for our country but for the United States as well. Yes, I know, his fans (including some US - Jews) still admire him and think that I am a psychopath. That's okay but don't start complaining later about being slowly turned into a Muslim.

It doesn't come very much as a surprise because in Israel we foresaw what kind of a person Obama is. Totally in favour of Muslims and the Arab world. Shmoozing around with the Saudi King and if Mohammad was still around, Obama would surely kiss his feet.

But enough with all the evil things in the world; Shabbat is right ahead and I am going to think spiritual and positive. Maybe about butterflies, who knows.

Last night I returned to Tel Aviv but this afternoon, I am already off back to Jerusalem for Shabbat. This entire week I had so much to do in Jerusalem, wrote many articles, did research but have to translate everything into English now. I also got a Karliner Chassid to write some articles on this blog. The only problem is that he doesn't know too much English and I also need to translate everything.

Last Shabbat, I went to the Tish of the Toldot Avraham Yitzchak but cannot tell you about too much spirituality. Unfortunately, many Chassidim don't use too much deodorant and as soon as my friend and I walked into the Ezrat Nashim (women's section), we caught quite a bad cloud of sweaty smell. To make it worse: There was hardly any air condition. The result was that we only stayed for about 15 minutes and then ran out into the fresh air. But do me a favour and don't claim that Haredim stink !

I wish you all a great Shabbat with gorgeous butterflies and real fresh air.

Shabbat Shalom - Gut Schabbes to everyone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment