Friday, May 15, 2009

Shabbat Shalom

B"H

After the sad event happening this week (Rabbi Brandsdorfer passed away), Shabbat is right ahead and we are supposed to be joyful.

This Shabbat I am spending in Tel Aviv and hopefully catch up with some more sleep. Therefore I am not making any plans and won't promise anything.


Someone asked me on Facebook yesterday, if I went to Rabbi Brandsdorfer's funeral. I was in Jerusalem at that time and actually thought about going. However, I changed my mind because of the unbearable heat and the knowledge that most people there are going to be men.
My problem is always taking into consideration that I may be the very last in line. Like standing behind a small corner and seeing nothing.

If I am in the area on Sunday, I may go to the Shiva.

Have a great Shabbat everyone ! "Shabbat Shalom - Gut Schabbes !"

No comments:

Post a Comment