Monday, February 23, 2009

Chabad. Org in Dire Straits

B"H

Almost each of us knows the Chabad.Org site. A few days ago, I received an e - mail from them asking me for donations and announcing that the site is in severe dire straits and may not be able to continue. I find this very sad, as I am using the site quite frequently and also recommend the Chabad holiday explanations to my blog readers.

I know that each branch of Chabad, including the Shlichim (worldwide representatives) are responsible for their own budget and this may be the case with the website as well. Nevertheless, I don't understand why the Crown Heights Headquarter isn't helping. Or maybe they are and we simply haven't heard about it.
Anyway, the site has to continue and maybe someone has an idea or is rich.

The present Chabad support FACEBOOK group:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=77161641448&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment