Friday, December 5, 2008

Shabbat Shalom

B"H

Hopefully there won't be any more chaos going on this afternoon when I am returning to Jerusalem for Shabbat. Due to the mess at the "Peace House" in Hebron yesterday, the national religious blocked the entrance to Jerusalem and caused the security forces to freak out. However, the settlers, including Nadja Matar from the "Women in Green" want to be back in Hebron and celebrate Shabbat. The positive thing is that many soldiers refused to follow their orders and claimed that they hadn't joined the army in order to beat Jews out of their own houses.

Next week, I am planning a trip to different settlements north of Jerusaelem and I will see if the situation is calming down again.
Furthermore I want to find out about the Shiva of Rabbi Aryeh Leibush Teitelbaum; the son - in - law of the Avraham Yitzchak Rebbe. I would like to go to the Shiva to Mea Shearim.

And I am looking forward to next Shabbat when I am invited by an Avraham Yitzchak family in Beit Shemesh.

Shabbat Shalom - Gut Shabbes - to everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment