Friday, November 7, 2008

Shabbat Shalom !

B"H

Back in Tel Aviv and I am unbelievable happy about it. The timing this morning was perfect, as downtown Tel Aviv, many roads were closed off due to the city marathon.

I had to run to prepare for Shabbat and I am not sure if I am going to do much tonight or tomorrow. If so, I am going to a Chabad Synagogue nearby. For lunch I am invited by a friend of mine from Bar Ilan University.

It just looks like a quiet enjoyable Shabbat with Synagogue and beach. Just the opposite to last weeks Shabbat at the Toldot Aharon in Jerusalem. But, as I said, sometimes it is really good having a break and seeing something else. Meeting new people and finally going to the gym at the beach.

Git Shabbes - Shabbat Shalom - to everyone. And hopefully you have such nice and warm weather as we have in Tel Aviv !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment