Friday, November 28, 2008

Everything is open ...

B"H

Saying "sometimes" would be a lie. Actually "many" times I feel like just escaping. Not escaping from G - d but from His people.

In Tel Aviv I am fine. There is anything but religious pressure around and I can be whoever I am. As soon as I get off the bus in Jerusalem, however, I just hear "This is Lashon HaRah (idle talk)" and "We don't do this or that according to Halacha".
It seems like there is only Halacha around and people are zombies but not people anymore. Additionally, everything is interpreted as Lashon HaRah. Even if you say that you are going to the bathroom.

I am not sure what I am going to do this Shabbat but will be back in Jerusalem. Before I start continuing writing "Lashon HaRah", I am wishing everyone a great Shabbes and Shabbat Shalom.
And don't you dare to speak Lashon HaRah ...

No comments:

Post a Comment