Thursday, July 3, 2008

A little Break

B"H

I am taking a little time off from Blog life in order to travel. One of my destinations will be the kabbalistic town of Safed but also the Meshichistim congress in Bat Yam on Sunday.

The greatest thing of all is that last night, I was able to get hold of the phone number of the Toldot Aharon Rebbitzen. I got some advice from someone and I am very grateful for that.

The Toldot Aharon Rebbe and his wife are probably traveling in order to raise funds but when the Rebbitzen is available, I will definitely go to one of her Shabbat meals. Well, if I pass the test because you have to get accepted first. Hopefully I do, as I will be staying with a friend in Mea Shearim.

My next articles will be about active haredi life, as I am going to talk to many people. I am going to put everything into the Blog on Monday or Tuesday.

Shabbat Shalom and Chodesh Tov !!!!
גוט שבס - שבת שלום וחודש טוב

No comments:

Post a Comment