Monday, May 5, 2008

Chabad - Meshichistim in Ben Yehudah Street

B"H

The Chabad - House in the Jerusalem shopping mall Ben Yehudah No.5 is totally overtaken by Meshichistim. And this is not a secret at all, as they even scream it out of the windows.

Here are a few photos making the ideology in Ben Yehudah 5 very clear.

Nevertheless, I have to mention that not all Chabadnikkim are Meshichistim !!!!


The top picture wasn't taken by my friend and me but all the others were taken by us last Friday afternoon.


The Chabad - House in Ben Yehudah No. 5.
Chabad occupies the first floor only.




Entrance to the staircase



Entrance door to the Chabad facilities on the first floor



In the staircase



The view from Ben Yehudah



2 comments:

  1. As a Chabadnik, I was disappointed by those obnoxious Mashiachist posters when I visited Israel. Chabad would be much more effective, too, if they were to purge themselves of these Mashiachists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    I agree a hundred per cent. The Meshichistim make Chabad look like Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete