Saturday, March 22, 2008

Purim in Jerusalem

B"H

As you all probably can imagine, I am not having too much time to write at the moment. It is not only the Purim parties but also all the new impressions.
Due to all the nightlong celebrations, my friend and I didn't make it to the second Megillah reading on Friday morning. Although I went to pick her up on time, we decided to stay in her apartment and have breakfast instead. That was it.

In the evening we went for Maariv at Karlin - Stolin, to the Machlis meal and later on to two Tishes: Toldot Aharon and Avraham Yitzchak.

Both Tishes were packed and we only stayed for half an hour each. We were still far to tired to watch and besides, I was in my kind of anti - mood and didn't really care too much. So, we left early and this time, I was glad to get out because I needed to see something else.

But we are having a great time in Jerusalem. Chabad is dancing at Zion Square at the moment. According to all their dancing, the Meshiach should be here already. Or in other words, he never died. At least according to the Meshichistim from the Ben Yehudah No. 5 branch. Someone could have at least dressed up as the Meshiach.

Purim Sameach - Happy Purim !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment