Friday, February 8, 2008

Plans

B"H

This week was so full of different events that I only today found some time making plans for Shabbat.

Tonight I am definitely going to Rabbi Mordechai Machlis and maybe afterwards to a chassidic Tish. For sure, I am going to check of if the Toldot Aharon are back. Unfortunately, the Rebbe of Toldot Avraham Yitzchak, Rebbe Shmuel Yaakov Kahn, doesn't feel so well, as one of the group members told me. So, I don't know what is going on there; a Tish yes or rather not.

However, on Shabbat morning I am going to one of the Mea Shearim synagogues and afterwards I am invited at a local chassidic family for lunch. I know them for many years and although they live in the middle of Mea Shearim, it is not such a great excitement for me. Well, it is special because they are very nice and warm but the fact of being in Mea Shearim is not anything extraordinary.

A great Shabbat to all of you !!!
שבת שלום - גיד שבס

No comments:

Post a Comment