Monday, February 11, 2008

Chaseneh in Vishnitz

B"H

Whoever is in Bnei Brak today (Monday) and wants to participate in a great wedding, should definitely go to Kiryat Vishnitz. Chassidut Vishnitz Bnei Brak is celebrating a great Chaseneh.

A great - grandson of the previous Rebbe, Rabbi Yehoshua Hager, is getting married. If you are not in the area but still in Israel, don't miss the opportunity going to the Sheva Berachot (until next Monday).

So far, I haven't had the chance to get to know Vishnitz much better. However, for the past few weeks, I have been talking to a Vishnitzer Chassid and he explained me a lot about the group.
In Jerusalem they mostly live in a certain part of Sanhedria, and I asked the Chassid if they don't have a chassidic Tish here from time to time. The Tish is mostly in Bnei Brak but I was told about the "Botte". The Botte is a Vishnitzer custom, a gathering of Chassidim in order to sing and dance.

It is high time for me going more to Beit Shemesh and Bnei Brak.
Beit Shemesh is not a problem, as I just got very friendly with a chassidic family who moved there. But in Bnei Brak I don't know people yet. However, once I go there on a regular basis, I will get to know some. I really don't want to miss out Sadigora, Zhvil, Skver, the Satmarer of Rebbe Aharon Teitelbaum and the Shomrei Emunim.

For Vishnitz fans:
The Monsey - Rebbe, Rabbi Mordechai Hager, is coming to Israel after Pessach. He is going to hold and Tish and the Vishnitzer Chassid I know will get me in.

Kiryat Vishnitz in Bnei Brak





Vishnitz Synagogue in Bnei Brak





Satmar Synagogue in Bnei Brak

No comments:

Post a Comment