Monday, January 21, 2008

Satmar and Others

B"H

Many times I have mentioned it already.

I am not at all prefering any particular chassidic group but write about all of them and I am also interested in all of them.

It doesn't matter if I agree to their policies or not. I do agree to Chassidut as a whole and this is what is important.

When I write about Satmar, Bobov, Vishnitz, Karlin and others, I do not prefer any kind of group. For instance, if I write about one of the Satmarer Rebben, Rabbi Aharon, Teiltelbaum, it shouldn't give you the idea that I am with Rebbe Aharon and not with his brother, Rebbe Zalman Leib. If I write about Rebbe Unger (Bobov) doesn' t mean that I am against Rebbe Halberstam. I am flexible and as I don't belong to any group, I write about them the way I see and experience it.

When I go to the Satmarer synagogues, I will definitely go to both; the one of Rebbe Zalman Leib and the one of Rebbe Aharon.

I am making this point very clear, as I just got an invitation from Satmar for this coming Shabbat. So, this Shabbat, and hopefully more Shabbatot, will be different from my usual routine. However, I like seeing different groups, people and listen do different ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment