Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Chag Sameach - Have a great Holiday

B"H

Tonight, the holiday of Shavuot begins. I just went to the Machane Yehudah Market for the shopping. But there it is so crowded with people that I could hardly get to any stand buying something. Eventually I gave up and just bought a few really necessary items.

I am sure that each of you will have a great Chag with lots of cheesecake and shiurim tonight. Unfortunately, there are still people who won't. I am especially talking about the inhabitants of the Negev town Sderot. For years, the Hamas is shooting Kassam rockets from Gaza onto Sderot and other places in the Negev.

I thought about putting in a video showing one of the daily bomb alarms in Sderot. As Shavuot is coming, I don't want to cause anyone distress by watching the video. However, I have published the below video on one of my German blogs and I got such a great response that I think that everybody should see those pictures.

Anyway, Chag Sameach to all of you.



Here you can see what the pro - Palestinian press all over the world avoids to show:



No comments:

Post a Comment